THE ONLY ONLINE COMPOSITION WRITING COURSE FOR LOWER PRIMARY (P1-P3) STUDENTS!
Junior Writing Academy is an online composition writing course specially designed for students from Primary 1 to 3.
In this foundational composition writing course, lower primary students are taught the basics of composition writing. They learn how to plan and write a composition based on 4 related pictures.
Students of the Junior Writing Academy complete two writing assignments per month. Assignments are marked by experienced former MOE teachers. Constructive feedback is provided to help students improve their writing.
BENEFITS OF THE JUNIOR WRITING ACADEMY
* Remove the hassle of travelling to attend writing classes.
* Learn writing techniques and work on assignments at your convenient time and in the comfort of your home.
* Receive constructive and detailed feedback on your writing assignments from an experienced former Primary School English teacher.
* Develop the habit of writing regularly by completing the weekly writing assignments.
* Receive more composition practices than what most schools are able to offer!
HOW IT WORKS
*Please read this carefully before enrolling.
The Junior Writing Academy is an online course that is suitable for lower primary students who want to learn the basics of writing compositions based on 4 sequential pictures.
It is recommended for Primary 1 to 3 students who are writing English compositions based on 4 sequential pictures in school.
It is also recommended for students who are struggling to write proper compositions.
If your child is in upper primary or writing the PSLE format compositions, he or she can join the Writing Academy for upper primary students HERE.
Once you are enrolled, you will have instant access to the first month of video lessons and assignments (2 lessons). Thereafter, two brand new video lessons and assignments will be released each month.
Follow these suggested steps for each lesson:
* Watch the video lessons.
* Download and print out the assignments.
* Complete the assignments.
* Scan (with a camera phone or scanner) and save completed assignments in PDF or type assignments in MS WORD.
* Upload completed assignment for submission.
* Assignments will be marked by our Writing Coaches, who are ex-MOE teachers, and returned to you via email within 5 working days.
* Once the marked assignment is received, your child can write a Draft 2 based on the comments and suggestions for improvement.
* Submit the improved Draft 2 and our experienced Writing Coaches will mark the Draft 2 too!
Want to know more about how our Writing Coaches mark students’ compositions? Check out this link to find out more.
YOU CAN CANCEL YOUR MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION ANYTIME BY LOGGING IN TO YOUR STUDENT DASHBOARD. ONCE YOU CANCEL THE SUBSCRIPTION, YOU WILL NOT BE BILLED AND ACCESS TO THE COURSE WILL CEASE AFTER THE LAST BILLED MONTH.
As this is a self-paced course, the time taken by students to complete the entire course varies. It is the student’s responsibility to cancel the subscription once he or she completes the course or when the course is no longer needed.
Students are strongly encouraged to keep up with the assignment submissions to gain full value of the course.
Not sure if the Junior Writing Academy is suitable for your child?
Make use of the 7-Day FREE TRIAL to let your child try out the lessons.
Cancel anytime within the 7 days and you will not be billed.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Your credit card will be charged on the 8th day (after the 7-Day Free Trial).