THE BEST ONLINE COMPOSITION WRITING COURSE FOR LOWER PRIMARY (P1-P3) STUDENTS!
Junior Writing Academy is an online composition writing course specially designed for students from Primary 1 to 3.
In this composition writing course, lower primary students are taught the basics of composition writing. They learn how to plan and write a composition based on 4 related pictures.
Students of the Junior Writing Academy complete two writing assignments per month. Assignments are marked by experienced former MOE teachers. Constructive feedback is provided to help students improve their writing.
BENEFITS OF THE JUNIOR WRITING ACADEMY
* Remove the hassle of travelling to attend writing classes.
* Learn writing techniques and work on assignments at your convenient time and in the comfort of your home.
* Receive constructive and detailed feedback on your writing assignments from an experienced former Primary School English teacher.
* Develop the habit of writing regularly by completing the weekly writing assignments.
* Receive more composition practices than what most schools are able to offer!
HOW IT WORKS
*Please read this carefully before enrolling.
The Junior Writing Academy is an online course that is suitable for lower primary students who want to learn the basics of writing compositions based on 4 sequential pictures.
It is recommended for Primary 1 to 3 students who are writing English compositions based on 4 sequential pictures in school.
It is also recommended for students who are struggling to write proper compositions.
If your child is in upper primary or writing the PSLE format compositions, he or she can join the Writing Academy for upper primary students HERE.
Once you are enrolled, you will have instant access to the first month of video lessons and assignments (total of 2 lessons), including during the free trial period. You will only be charged after the free trial ends, that is if you wish to continue with the course. Thereafter, the monthly subscription fee will be billed automatically on the same day every month together with the release of a new set of two brand new video lessons and assignments.
Students can complete one lesson per week or two lessons per month or anything in between.
To make the most of the Junior Writing Academy online course, follow these suggested steps:
* Watch the video lessons.
* Download and print out the assignments.
* Complete the assignments.
* Scan (with a camera phone or scanner) and save completed assignments in PDF or type assignments in MS WORD.
* Upload completed assignment for submission.
* Assignments will be marked by our Writing Coaches, who are ex-MOE teachers, and returned to you via email within 5 working days.
* Once the marked assignment is received, your child can write a Draft 2 based on the comments and suggestions for improvement.
* Submit the improved Draft 2 and our experienced Writing Coaches will mark the Draft 2 too!
Want to know more about how our Writing Coaches mark students’ compositions? Check out this link to find out more.
YOU CAN CANCEL YOUR MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION (ON YOUR OWN) ANYTIME BY LOGGING IN TO YOUR STUDENT DASHBOARD. ONCE YOU CANCEL THE SUBSCRIPTION, YOU WILL NOT BE BILLED AND ACCESS TO THE COURSE WILL CEASE AFTER THE LAST BILLED MONTH.
As this is a self-paced course, the time taken by students to complete the entire course varies. It is the student’s responsibility to cancel the subscription once he or she completes the course or when the course is no longer needed.
Students are strongly encouraged to keep up with the assignment submissions to gain full value of the course.
You may visit our FAQs for some of the common questions parents have.
Alternatively, click on the WhatsApp chat button on the bottom right of the screen to contact us. Our typical response time is less than 2 hours during business operations.
Junior Writing Academy (P1-P3)
Promotion Note on 7-day Free Trial:
- The first month of video lessons is released for viewing upon enrollment for 7 days.
- After the trial, billing of $58 will be made on the 8th day and every 30 days thereafter.
- No billing if cancellation is done within the 7-day period (No obligation to continue if the course is not suitable for your child).
- Your child may submit the first assignment during the free trial and we will mark them.