Are you looking for a qualified school teacher to mark and review your child’s English compositions?
Do you get your child to attempt composition questions from assessment books but wonder how to mark them according to school’s marking standards?
BIG IDEAZ Write Now! Composition Review Pack is specially created for busy parents who wish to have their children’s compositions marked and reviewed without hiring a tutor.
BENEFITS OF BIG IDEAZ WRITE NOW! COMPOSITION REVIEW PROGRAMME
- Receive constructive feedback on your child’s English compositions from an experienced former Primary School English teacher.
- Let your child practise composition writing at home, especially when composition examinations are approaching.
- No more wondering how to mark your child’s compositions as they will be marked by a qualified and experienced primary school teacher!
BIG IDEAZ Write Now! Composition Review Pack consists of 4 Composition Questions (PSLE format – 3 pictures) for your child to attempt.
Here’s how it works:
- Your child writes these compositions and uploads them for marking.
- Once the compositions are marked, they will be returned to your child via email.
- Your child reads the comments and writes a second draft (DRAFT 2) to correct the errors and improve the story.
- Your child submits the DRAFT 2 for marking and comments again.
- Sit back and wait for the DRAFT 2 to be marked and returned via email.
All you need to do is to let your child attempt the composition questions provided, submit them for marking and wait for the marked compositions to be returned to you.
You no longer need to engage a tutor to mark your child’s compositions again!
ONE-TIME PAYMENT, ALL-TIME ACCESS
Once purchased, you have immediate access to the 4 Composition Questions and your child can start writing immediately.
*For a limited period only, we are offering this programme at a discounted price! Order now to enjoy the discount.
BIG IDEAZ Write Now! Composition Review Programme is for P3 to P6 students who are writing the new PSLE format compositions in school.
NOTE: This is not an online course. It is a composition marking and review programme, where students submit their compositions for marking and feedback on areas for improvement.