NOTE: This workshop is for students who are in P3 and P4 in 2021. If your child is in P5 or P6 in 2021, please register for the PSLE Composition Writing Techniques workshop here.
Does your child know how to write descriptively?
Do you want your child to learn writing techniques that they can apply in their English compositions?
When used correctly, writing techniques can spice up your child’s compositions.
This workshop introduces your child to useful writing techniques that can be applied to primary school English compositions.
Participants will be guided through various activities to learn and apply these writing techniques. Notes will be provided for them take home so that they can continue to apply these techniques in their writing.
Here’s what your child will learn in this holiday workshop:
- How to write descriptively using the ‘5-Senses Writing’
- How to use the writing technique of ‘Show, Not Tell’
- Exposure to vocabulary and applying them in context
What your child will bring home:
- a set of notes on the topics covered in the workshop
- a set of model compositions with annotations of writing techniques
Date: 25 November 2020 (Wednesday)
Time: 2.00 pm – 5.00 pm
Venue: 826 Tampines St 81, Level 2 above #01-108, Singapore 520826 (entrance facing carpark)
Workshop fees: $105
Material fees: $8
Number of participants: Maximum 6
After registration, we will email a confirmation within 3 working days. Please check your spam folder or promotions folder (for Gmail users). If you do not hear from us after 3 working days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Enrollment in this course closed on 11/25/2020.