Is your child writing boring compositions?
This June holiday, let your child learn effective writing techniques to write interesting compositions! Writing techniques are like the spices that we add in a dish, turning a bland dish into a tasty and delicious one. When used correctly, your child can spice up his / her compositions with these writing techniques.
Here’s what your child will learn in this holiday workshop:
- How to write interesting introduction and conclusion for English compositions
- How to write descriptively with ‘Show, Not Tell’
- How to describe actions and feelings vividly
What your child will bring home:
- a set of notes on the topics covered in the workshop
- writing assignments completed in the workshop
- a set of model compositions with application of writing techniques
All participants need to bring along their own stationery.
Date: 6 June 2019 (Thursday)
Time: 1 pm – 4 pm
Venue: 826 Tampines St 81, Level 2 above #01-108, Singapore 520826 (entrance facing carpark)
Number of participants: Maximum 5 (minimum 3 to start)
Registration closes 3 June 2019 or when workshop is full!
- Enrolment has closed as the workshop is full