SCHOOL HOLIDAY WRITING WORKSHOPS
PSLE English Composition Booster Workshop
We are less than four months away from PSLE 2021!
An often neglected component of the English paper is Continuous Writing. This June holiday, let your child spend two hours sharpening his or her PSLE English composition planning and writing skills.
The PSLE English Composition Booster is an online ‘LIVE’ session where students get to learn the important elements of a good composition and useful vocabulary for vivid descriptions. They will also learn useful tips on PSLE composition planning and coming up with interesting story plots.
What you will get from the PSLE English Composition Booster:
- A two-hour ‘live’ interactive composition writing lesson conducted online. During the online session, our experienced Writing Coach will guide students to generate ideas, plan and write a PSLE format composition of a given topic.
- Detailed marking of your child’s composition written during the lesson. After the online lesson, students’ completed composition will be reviewed and marked by our Writing Coach.
- Your child’s marked composition with feedback will be emailed to you.
- Based on the feedback given, students can write an improved second draft of their composition and email it back to us. Our Writing Coach will mark the second draft too!
- Enrol before 7 June and a printed set of notes and worksheets will be posted to your home address. This includes selected model compositions and useful vocabulary that your child can apply in his or her writing. For students who enrol after 7 June, we will email the softcopy of the set of notes and worksheets to you to be printed for your child before the lesson.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER TODAY!
Registration closes once the class is full.
ONLINE WORKSHOP DETAILS
Date: 14 June 2021 (Monday)
Time: 11 am to 1 pm
Venue: Online (Virtual Classroom via Zoom Meetings platform)
Number of participants: Maximum 6
After registration, we will email a confirmation within 3 working days. The email will be sent to the email address entered during checkout. Please check your spam folder or promotions folder (for Gmail users). If you do not hear from us after 3 working days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We offer school holiday creative writing workshops for Primary School students. In these workshops, students participate in fun and engaging hands-on activities to write interesting stories and help them develop a greater interest in writing.
Depending on the theme of the workshop, various hands-on and thematic activities targetted at different aspects of writing are being conducted.
Some of our past workshops include Creative Writing and Art Workshop, Science and Writing Workshop, ‘My Senses Are Alive!’ Descriptive Writing Workshop, Literature-Based Writing Workshop, Website Creation and Writing Workshop and many more! Visit our gallery for a glimpse of what students did in our school holiday workshops.
Want to receive updates on future holiday workshops?
Join the Mailing List below to stay updated of upcoming workshops themes and details.
School Holiday Workshops