1. I am a subscriber but the course webpage keeps asking me to enrol to access the lessons.
This issue probably has to do with your device or web browser caching our webpage.
In short, what caching does is that your device or web browser collects temporary data to help websites and apps load faster. You can take it that it is like a memory bank. If you are visiting the same website, a cache makes it easy to quickly retrieve and present data, which in turn helps devices run faster.
On certain webpages of ours, especially the courses, it will appear different for visitors (non-subscribers) and subscribers. When you first get to our webpage as a visitor, your device or web browser will cache our webpage so that the next time when you visit, it will present the same data. That may be a problem when you log in as a subscriber as your device/web browser will present the webpage that a visitor usually sees.
These are the resolutions to clear your device/web browser cache, depending on the device you are using:
1. For Windows OS laptop or PC, press the keys CTRL and F5 simultaneously at the course page. This is applicable for any kinds of the web browser.
2. For Macintosh OS laptop or PC, and Google Chrome as the web browser, press the keys Command and Shift and Delete simultaneously at the course page.
3. For Macintosh OS laptop or PC, and Safari as the web browser, press the keys Command and Option and E simultaneously at the course page.
4. For Macintosh OS laptop or PC, and Firefox as the web browser, press the keys Command and Shift and Delete simultaneously at the course page.
5. For Andriod phone or tablet, and Google Chrome as the web browser, perform the following:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app.
- At the top right, tap More (the 3 dots icon aligned vertically)
- Tap History and then Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range and delete everything by selecting All time.
- Next to “Cookies and site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Tap Clear data.
6. For iPhone and iPad, and Google Chrome as the web browser, perform the following:
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Chrome app.
- At the bottom, tap More (the 3 dots icon aligned horizontally)
- Tap History and then Clear browsing data.
- Make sure there’s a check mark next to “Cookies, Site Data,” and “Cached Images and Files.”
- Tap Clear browsing data.
7. For iPhone and iPad, and Safari as the web browser, perform the following:
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Settings app (the gear icon).
- Look for and tap on Safari
- Tap Clear History and Website Data.
- Note: Clearing your history, cookies, and browsing data from Safari won’t change your AutoFill information. Also when there’s no history or website data to clear, the setting turns grey. The setting might also be grey if you have web content restrictions set up under Content & Privacy Restrictions in Screen Time.
After the cache is cleared, you should be able to view and access the lessons on the course page. You may need to repeat the above steps the next time when you log in again.
2. I am not able to upload my assignments via the course page.
Please ensure that files to be submitted are in PDF only and the size of the file has to be less than 5 MB.
The other possibility is that you have already submitted the assignment for that particular lesson. If that is so, you won’t be able to re-submit again.
If you are submitting the second draft of the same assignment, it has to be submitted via email. Instructions on how to submit are listed in the email when the marked assignment for the first draft was sent to you.
3. My child has completed a lesson but the website is not showing it and there is no ‘strikethrough’ line.
We are aware of this issue. Most of the time it shows correctly but on certain lessons, it does not. While pending resolution, please be assured that there is no effect on the overall lessons release and plan.
4. My credit card transaction for the month is declined. How can I update my new credit card details?
Please perform the following steps on updating your credit card details:
- Log in to your course page
- Under My Courses webpage, click on Order History
- You should be able to see the list of payment you have made to the course. Click on View yellow button on the right of the topmost transaction
- You should be able to see some details of your order. Go to the bottom of the page and click on UPDATE PAYMENT METHOD grey button
- Update your new credit card details
5. I want to enrol in the course. While creating my profile on the order page, the system keeps rejecting my username and password and stating that they are already in use.
Most likely this is due to your password strength. Your password has to be strong enough and for the indicator bar to show green. If it is showing red or amber, the system will not accept your password. Please consider adding symbols into your password to make it stronger.
6. If I have other technical issues not addressed here, how can I reach you?
You can contact us via email at email@example.com or send a WhatsApp message to 8663-6937 (click on the WhatsApp icon at the bottom of the screen). We’d be glad to address any issues you might have.