Do you know that BIG IDEAZ EDUCATION started 4 years ago with just a simple blogging website?
Blogging and website creation is a practical and fun way for reluctant writers to start writing.
Furthermore, knowing how to create a website is a useful skill for our kids to have!
This June holiday, let your child spend a fruitful afternoon with us to create his / her own website and start writing in it daily!
Here’s what your child will learn in this holiday workshop:
- How to create a free website on his / her topic of interest (eg. hobbies, travel etc) – no coding or html knowledge required
- How to create a navigation menu for the website
- Write at least one article for his / her website
- Add images to articles and blog posts
- Start writing articles or blog posts for the website (Put his/her writing skills into practice!)
What your child will bring home:
- A fully functional website that he / she can continue writing in
- Knowledge on creating and maintaining a website
- Handouts with instructions on how to log in and continue writing in the website
All participants need to bring along their own laptop (WiFi access enabled), mouse and laptop battery charger.
Date: 10 June 2019 (Monday) or 24 June 2019 (Monday)
Time: 1 pm – 5 pm
Venue: 87 Beach Road, Chye Sing Building, Level 5, Singapore 189695 (Nearest MRT Station – Bugis)
Fees: $135 *Early bird discount fees: $108 (valid until 6 May 2019)
Number of participants: Maximum 8 (minimum 5 to start)
Click the correct link below to register for the workshop date of your choice:
After registration, we will email a confirmation within 3 working days. Please check your spam folder or promotions folder (for Gmail users). If you do not hear from us after 3 working days, please contact us at email@example.com .