If your child is in Primary 2 this year, he/she would have written at least one composition in school.
Is your child ready to write compositions in Primary 3? Does your child know how to write a good composition or is he/she still clueless about what is needed for English compositions?
This workshop introduces 2019 Primary 2 students to the basics of English composition writing. It is great for students who wish to know what is expected for Primary 3 English Paper 1.
Topics covered in this workshop are:
- Primary 3 English composition framework (3 Pictures and 4 Pictures)
- How to write a story based on the pictures provided
- How to start and end a story well
- Story organisation and linking phrases
- Basic sentence structure
What your child will bring home:
- a set of notes on the topics covered in the workshop
- writing assignments completed in the workshop
Date: 14 December 2019 (Saturday)
Time: 10.00 am – 12.30 pm
Venue: 826 Tampines St 81, Level 2 above #01-108, Singapore 520826 (entrance facing carpark)
Workshop fees: $85
Material fees: $8
Number of participants: Maximum 8 (minimum 3 to start)
After registration, we will email a confirmation within 3 working days. Please check your spam folder or promotions folder (for Gmail users). If you do not hear from us after 3 working days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Enrolment has closed